A loan balance calculator helps you calculate your monthly, quarterly, and annual payments. Find out how much you’ll pay on your mortgage or auto loan.
What is a loan balance calculator?
A loan balance calculator is a simple tool that can help you keep track of your loan payments and see how much you still owe on your loan. All you need to do is enter some basic information about your loans, such as the loan amount, interest rate, and repayment period.
Formula of loan balance calculator
B = A x (1+r)n) – [ (P/r) x ((1+r)n – 1 ) ]
- B = Balance Amount
- A = Loan Amount
- P = Payment Amount
- r = Rate of interest
- N = Number of time periods
10 Ways to Use a Loan Balance Calculator
- 1. Keep track of your loan payments
- 2. See how much you still owe on your loan
- 3. Determine how much you need to pay each month to pay off your loan
- 4. Find out how much interest you will pay over the life of your loan
- 5. See how much you can save by making extra payments
- 6. Estimate your loan payoff date
- 7. Get a reminder of when your next payment is due
- 8. Track your progress in paying off your loan
- 9. Get help with budgeting for your loan payments
- 10. Get tips on how to pay off your loan faster
Read more about the loan balance calculator: visit page